Seminars and Workshops
IDIS has already held four workshops and a meeting about Family Social Investment for individuals and families.
The purpose of these events is to be a space reserved for family members to learn, reflect and exchange experiences about their role as social investors, as well as to seek solutions for Brazilian social problems, guided by specialists.
At these events, several themes of Family Philanthropy and Social Investment were broached, such as:
- Family social investment as an instrument of social transformation;
- How families can improve their donations and social investments;
- Differences between the social investments of individuals, families and companies;
- Motivations for donating as a family;
- Legal issues relating to family social investment;
- How to develop a family social investment plan.
Find out about the programming and the speakers at these events:
- 1st Workshop on Family Philanthropy in Brazil (I Workshop sobre Filantropia Familiar no Brasil) – An opportunity for the family to think strategically about its social actions.
- 2nd Workshop on Family Philanthropy in Brazil (II Workshop sobre Filantropia Familiar no Brasil) – Family actions transforming society.
- 3rd Workshop on Family Philanthropy and Social Investment in Brazil (III Workshop sobre Investimento Social Filantropia Familiar no Brasil) – Family Social Legacy.
- 4th Workshop on Family Social Investment in Brazil ( IV Workshop sobre Investimento Social Familiar no Brasil)– An opportunity for the family to plan its social actions strategically.
- 1st Meeting on Family Philanthropy in Brazil (I Reunião sobre Filantropia Familiar no Brasil) – A meeting for private bankers, family officers, consultants and lawyers to disseminate the concept of strategic family philanthropy and social investment.