Social Corporate Investment
Tailored to companies that already invest or wish to invest in the social area as an expression of their Social Responsibility.
With the purpose of helping companies identify strategies for the investment of resources in society, aligned with their values and business, IDIS has developed a series of services that, in essence, incorporate the concept of corporate social investment.
Corporate Social Investment is the voluntary and strategic allocation of company resources, whether financial, monetary, human, technical or managerial, for public benefit. It is the evolution of the simple donation.
In a customized and collaborative advisory process, we seek to:
- develop a strategic relationship with the community benefited;
- preserve identity with the company’s values;
- promote the engagement of collaborators;
- add value to the community and the company;
- involve partners committed to changes and establish a long-term commitment to sustain and multiply the outcomes.
When carried out strategically, Corporate Social Investment enables the company:
- to take a leading role in the social transformation process;
- value its institutional image and brand;
- increase consumer loyalty;
- increment its ability to recruit and keep talent; and
- improve the organizational atmosphere.